星期六, 三月 23

Zoo keeper studying during a thunderstorm

First time working in the zoo and i already get the chance to clean the tiger's and leopard's cage, fed the deers and walked through the Tapir's territory and get to take photo with them !
The experience that not everyone can experienced.
Hahaha sweaty, smelly and yet worth it !
and I definitely will be back again next week ! =D






























Today was studying and being a light bulb in the uni's library,
outside was having a serious thunder storm,
Strong wind, Lightning flashes, thunder rumbling and trees were shaking..

Felt like going out to feel the wind,
so i walked out with my friends, our shoes and trousers were soaked,
standing there enjoying the rain and how I hope there's someone who can be with me enjoying this.

From deep of my heart,
I really hope that everything that happen around u is as good as mine or even better than mine
and also hope ur grandma will get well real soon and u wont be so worry anymore. 

没有评论:

发表评论