星期日, 五月 5

Tomorrow ? Unknown ?

This morning when my mum came back from the market,
she told me she didn't buy alot of vegetables because all sold out.
The aunty told her that people were afraid and buy alot of vegetables just incase of anything happened.

Later in the noon,
I received a whatsapp message from my friends saying that,
If tomorrow XXX party win, then the opposite party will ask a gang of immigrant to kacau in KL and attack those Chinese girls.

This year election have given people alot of hope,
People realized it is important to vote for the right party,
not for themselves,
but for Justice, Anti-corruption, Equality and for their next generation !
People want to change.

Yet, people are worry..
People scared of what will happened after change.
People worry that there will be riot or maybe fights after the change.

What will happen tomorrow ? No one knows.
What will happen after tomorrow ? Unknown.

I only hope that no matter what happened,
I hope everyone I know are safe.
Close or not. I can't lose anyone.

I sincerly hope that darkness will fallen and justice will rise,
Pray hard so that tomorrow will be a turning point where Malaysia turn to a country that without corruption and democracy.
=)




 

没有评论:

发表评论