星期四, 一月 3

New

People always think that by not talking to each other will allow them to forget each other or make everything fade.
This is crap !
Even you didn't talk to me for so long but I still can't stop myself from missing you.
What I do and Where I been, you still be the first one who came into my mind..

Hahaha ! Don't misunderstand !
This is not some kind of emo post or trying to persuade you but I'm trying my best to let going everything by writing it out.
2012 is full of joy and memories,
Now is 2013 !

Is time to set some new goals and something to dream.
In 2013 , I want to improve my English more ! I want to get higher achievement in my academic ! I want to be the First batch honour to get the scholarship ! I want to know more people and more friend like in 2012 ! I want to spend more time with my brothers and friends ! I want to learn to be more independence ! I want to turn myself into someone who is more discipline ! I want to read more books than 2012 ! I want to learn how to cook more dishes ! I want to exercise more ! I want to make myself someone more useful ! I want to be some one who will never regret in everything !

And in 2013, I hope I still can chase you and you can be my girl.. but if this is too much then I hope I can find someone like you .. a bit selfish but I hope before I meet her, you can't be with other boy ! =P

Welcome 2013 !! =D
and thanks for everything 2012 ! One of the most important time in my life =)





没有评论:

发表评论